This has been an exceptional year of growth and achievement for MOVE Guides and we wouldn’t be where we are today without the innovative vision of our trailblazing CEO and founder, Brynne Herbert.
Since starting MOVE Guides three years ago, Brynne has not only created a market-defining technology, she has built a team of MOVE Guides champions dedicated to transforming the way companies move talent around the world.
We are all so excited to celebrate a leader that brings out the best in her team and inspires everyone she encounters to achieve greatness. Join us in reflecting on a great year with our CEO.
- Brynne was named "Founder to Watch" by leading women in tech organization, Women 2.o.
- Alongside 16 other female CEOs of some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK, Brynne travelled to Silicon Valley on an exclusive and first-ever programme by Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK).
- Brummel Magazine featured Brynne as one of the 30 most successful female entrepreneurs in the City of London, London’s financial capital.
- Harper's Bazaar's Jo Glynn-Smith interviewed Brynne in their women leaders series, highlighting successful women who have made it to the top.
- Brynne announced that she will write a monthly column for the Financial Times in their executive appointments section.
- Brynne was recognized as one of TechCityinsider's women’s 100 club, which includes women founders, innovators and influential business leaders in London.